GODDAMNSONOFABITCH!
There's a girl I work with who... she... my mind... melting.
Okay, first of all, I want to defend the fact that I do in fact work at an establishment that lends itself to... those of a younger age bracket. However, it shouldn't be filled with VAPID WHORES.
So there's one girl who's got the memory retention skills of a goldfish. a dead one floating on top of the pond. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL HER THAT A "%" SYMBOL IN THE MILK BOX MEANS TWO PERCENT!??! I swear, every day she SHOUTS out loud, "DOES % MEAN TWO %?" Fucking yes it does!
Today when she asked, I gave her the cheat card that has all the codes and modifiers listed out with their code... "Why don't you look this over and study it." ... SO YOU'LL STOP ASKING ME STUPID QUESTIONS!
Then when she gets mad or upset, she speaks loud. She shouts. Her voice cuts glass. Not shatters, but cuts. She cuts ugly little shapes out of it. Shapes that can also cut glass. and kill small populations. and baskets of puppies.
*sigh* She's got so many damned idiosyncrasies. "Okay so here's my queshin'." and when she speaks, she sounds like she's wearing one of those vests that SHAKES kids with cystic fibrosis and makes them cough up their ... whatever it is they cought up. Her voice sounds like that. And she announces every question with "Okay so I have a kweshin'." And when she speaks she runs all her words together and is impossible to understand and....
I just find it hard not to snap at her in reply to everything she mutters out of her dirty little mouth! She speaks out of turn and she takes others food without asking first and then asks to eat your food and ... and... AHHH!
She drives me so far up the goddamned wall I go through it!! I want to say, NO MORE WORDS! NO TALKING! AHHHH!!!
/rant.
I love you, comic the improv dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment