Tuesday, October 17

Where do I begin?!

What a day (two, actually!)

So got to the airport just fine... Worried about getting "Travel anxiety" like I usually do so I self-medicated with some Immodium-AD*. (remember this for later) Had some Chicken Nuggets at Wendys, then waited patiently for my plane to board.

Got on the plane, my seat was three back from the bulkhead between economy and business class. No biggie! I was on the aisle. Then the man next to me came to sit down. A very wide man that smelled none-too-pleasant. Fucking great. An overnight flight and I can't sleep because I'm on the aisle and I can't even be in my own seat all the way because this man next to me is so broad.

Then I notice the woman in front of me has been separated from her daughter in their seating assignment. I ended up switching seats around so I could sit in the center seat in the bulkhead row next to first class. SWEET! At least my legs won't be crushed!

So I maybe slept for about an hour combined. Watched "Just My Luck" and pretended that Lindsay Lohan wasn't in the movie and it was just Chris Pine (I think that was his name) and listened to my iPod.

Got to Newark and had to rush right to the next plane, as the flight arrived at 6:20am and my next flight departed at 6:50am. They even called my name over the airport intercom because they were trying to board the plane and get out! So I made it. It was a TINY TINY plane. An Embraer ERJ to be specific. It had two rows on one side and one row on the other. I was seat 1A. On the side by myself in the front of the plane. SWEET.


So I got to Rochester and went to the grocery store with Scott. He bought unGODly amounts of meat (Pork ribs, cube steak, sweet italian sausage) and made a delicious black eyed pea and bacon stew type of stuff. (FUCKING DELICIOUS!)

We came home for a little bit, went to Starbucks to get some coffee and whatnot, then went right to the CHINESE BUFFET!!! YESSSS! I've waited three years for this, and it was worth it. My body was willing to make the sacrifice and maintain a bottomless pit in which to place copious amounts of chinese deliciousness. Holy, Holy hell. I seriously never got full. I could've kept on eating and eating to no end. But I stopped and we went to wander the mall and see anybody I could remember that still worked at the Bon Ton.

I saw Rose and Monica, thankfully they wre both working today! I even saw a few other people I cared none too much about. BLEH. Then after that I looked at some clothes at H&M. I found a pair of pants I liked for $35. They were a 36"x34". Should be fine, right? NO. TIIIIIGHT. what the fuck. Definite sadness. HAVE I REALLY GAINED THAT MUCH WEIGHT?!?!

Looked at some pants somewhere else but I was totally put off! Damnit! We wandered a bit more and met up with my brothers friend Joanna? Cool girl! We went back home adn had a drink, Scott began to prep meat for bbq tonight, and I realized something. "Why am I so goddamned bloated?!? I seriously feel HUGE." WAIT A MINUTE. "Do you think the two Immodium AD I took may be blocking me up so bad I'm bloated and huge?" ---YES. I took the biggest BM EVER and I swear to god, I looked in the mirror and I could see my face become less bloated. My clothes didn't feel as restricting and I felt like a million bucks! Stupid poop making me feel terrible! (It was a seriously glorious poop, too... read more about this at a later date!)

We decided to go watch a movie. I fell asleep not five minutes into the movie. I was doing the classic head bob. My head would droop, and then just sort of WHIP back up to the awake position. Then I just scooted over and fell asleep. I woke up and Scott and Joanna were gone. I think got about an hour or maybe a two hour nap. WORTH it and sooo necessary.

Then the grilling ensued. Very, very delicious meats. good veggies. I had a cube steak burger with grilled veggies and ... cheese. Then a sausage and a couple bites of pork rib (weren't cooked all the way yet, spit it out. WHOOPS!)

SARAH B CAME OVER!!! I called her on the phone and said "Hey yo'! I'm here! want to come over for grillin' and LUX fun tonight?" So she came over and we reminisced. She brought her dog with her, which is probably one of the cutest and friendliest dogs I've ever met!! We hung out some with scotts friends and then headed to LUX for drinks and "CRAFT NIGHT." I tried to make a wire vagina hammock, but failed. My drawings turned out a lot better, though.

I also got crafty with the pipe cleaners. I went around the bar and asked everybody if they'd pose for me for a photo op. I'll post these pictures later because the battery died in my camera adn is recharging. Doot! doot!

I drew a lot of fancy pictures, Sarah created "Felton," a wonderful little robinhood-esque felty on a popsicle stick, and also some lovely alien-headed little men filled with glitter glue.

I encountered a guy that I had met when I used to go to SPoT Coffee all the time and he now works at Starbucks so we talked for a while about all the sbux glory of being a barista, etc.

And here I am. home. Ready for SLEEP. Tomorrow holds good times for me, Supposed to have lunch with Sarah at Dinosaur BBQ around 11:30 or 12pm, then meet up with Michelle at some point tentatively, and at 5:30pm, dinner with Mandy!! We're going to chinese buffet it up again, and then have drinks afterword in Brockport i think. Hopefully, Michele'll be able to make it in the afternoon, or at least get together in the evening with Mandy and I for some debauchery at a bar or two.

Clever Story: Imagine you're an individual who enjoyed the sex with the women. You're with one, you're getting frisky and your hands begin to migrate south of the border. You dig in a lil' and discover something in there, something foreign. You clasp it and pull it out, revealing a 2" piece of popsicle stick that says BRINGING on one side and SEXY BACK on the other. What do you do? WHAT. DO. YOU. DO???

No comments:

Blog Archive