Soooooo I've decided to take a little break from everything online. (term 'everything' used loosely.)
I've recently become annoyed with how involved my life has become with the internet. It PISSES me off when I think about it. I come home, I do this or that, and then... the internet. It's wasting my life away. I spend way too much time each day staring at myspace, manhunt, facebook, instant messengers, this, that... BLAH!
So I'm trying this out for a week: No online interaction.
All I'm allowing myself to do is blog about what I feel, what I see, and what I do. I want to start documenting my life better. I think if this crap is still around in 50 years, I'll be impressed with myself for having done this. And who doesn't love a good bit of 50 year old nostalgia!??
Also all I'll be looking at is blogs (a few I've highlighted for myself: DeputyDog, David Airey, Design*Sponge, and any others I come across. Does anybody have any ideas for me? Suggestions?)
(listening to right now: ROBYN- Who's That Girl. It's very reminiscent of The Knife... perhaps there's a collaboration in there somewhere that I don't know about... AAAAAND Then I realized that the Robyn show at Neumos was the 14th of may. (Today is the 17th.) :( I went to Neumos.com and saw the show was postponed. THANK. GOD! There's still a chance!)
Well, so far so good. I've been blogging on here several times a day, I can email in pictures from my iPhone and blog from there also, and, Well... It's good.
there's a breeze blowing in my window right next to me and it's really amazing. this is the good life. I wish life could be like this every day. (STUPID ALEX, IT CAN BE. You just have to set yourself up for this kind of success. PAY ATTENTION)
2 comments:
I love reading your blog you crazy cat! You should check out google reader. You can put all of the blogs that you read into it and it will show you them automatically when they update so that you don't have to check all of them each day. Less time on the internet! So fun, Im addicted. Ok I hope life on the other side of school is fun!
Steph Newcomb
Hey STeph!!! Oh, life on this side is AMAZING! just more time for life to take up everything else. WAH WAHHHH! The security of school is so warm and inviting.....
Post a Comment