Thursday, August 3

the Hurdy Gurdy sounds TERRIBLE.

"come over here hot boys, don't you worry I'm nice...
have you ever heard about a woman named Heidi Fleiss?
I got a lusty proposition that I know will suffice
let me lay out the conditions that I know will entice"

-Peaches


Okay excellent! PEACHES! This new album is ex-cell-ent!!!! Vulgar in every way I had ever imagined! She says "GONNA LINE IT UP LIKE A HURDY GURDY" so I googled it... and it's a musical instrument? Maybe I should dig a little deeper to see if it's a sexual connotation or something?

I just got back from school and I picked up another friggin' refund check, what the fuck? So now I'll have enough money to pay rent this month AND, if we get out of here, find another place and pay the first mo. and last mo. and security and blah blah blah... that shits fucked up. Why do they make you pay first and last month AND a deposit and all this other bullshit?? I mean for the love of all that is holy... I'm signing a lease...!?! GAH!

People keep dropping GARBAGE off in front of my bedroom window (Garbage: old furniture they don't want.. chairs, mattresses, desks, broken futons, dressers, etc.) and I heard people out there and stuff was moving... so I went out fully prepared to hollar at someone who was dropping more shit off.. but it was actually two people trying to TAKE some of the shit... so I stared at them for a second to call out their tomfoolery if that was their intention. as long as there's no additions to the trash, we're all good!! TAKE IT. PLEASE.

I drank about 40 oz. of coffee in the last two hours. I think I'm going to a) VOMIT. b) eat food. Then i need to go get some shit DONE today!!! no school or work today or tomorrow. I think Thursdays will be spent recovering, and fridays can be work days.

Oh yeah. SOMEONE FUCKING TRIED TO PUSH THEIR WAY INTO MY APARTMENT LAST NIGHT AT 2AM WHAT THE FUCK!!!!??!?!?!? Bitch's gonna get a stungun and fry a mo'fo'!!! Homo don't PLAY that!

No comments:

Blog Archive