Thursday, August 3

I saw an angel, mommy!

Okay so I think it was just blue angels flying overhead, but if you were asleep and heard that shit and didn't expect it? OH MY GOD WE'RE IN ISRAEL HIT THE DECK!!!! It's terrifying to think that might be what it sounds like right before a bomb gets dropped... "will today be the day *I* get bombed?!?"

Wowzers. So at about 2am this morning, someone tried to gain access to my apartment. As thrilled as I was, what with my bedroom right next to the door and all, I'm not surprised. Of course it prevented me from sleeping for the next hour or so because every noise I heard made me frrrrreak! "OMG! SHOES!"


WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS APARTMENT POST HASTE.

Also because it smells like piss everywhere in here, and I know it's not because I'm peeing on myself or wetting the bed. It's one of my roommates dogs. (one pisses on himself every time he goes out to pee)

SO MUCH to do today!!!
  • pick up tips from work
  • refund check from school??? (Already picked that up but they say I have another?!?)
  • mail defective cell phone back
  • get groceries (mmmmm food.)
  • internship work (4+ hrs)
  • HOMEWORK.
    • start vector drawings for Adv. Design; email to BC, EK, and HK.
    • begin poster for Advanced Design
    • read for Argumentation & Debate
    • try to get ANYTHING done for P.II.
      • FINISH LOGO COLLATERAL + PSA
      • website?
      • icon series?
Where does one begin?!?!

I suppose with a shower. Stop smelling so terrible, Alejo. and cut your mullet!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive