The plan is to move everything into storage this weekend. everything.
bed, desks, computers, furniture, everything in a box. everything. just...
gone.(hah! computers. Did you see that? I pluralized it. As if I've got many
to choose from!)
then, pack my suitcase and find someplace to stay. until I have an
apartment.
I can't express enough to anybody who reads this or knows me how much I HATE
SEATTLE right now
I'm going to start an ad campaign called I HATE SEATTLE. and it will feature
all the terrible things about this city that everybody tries to SWEEP under
the rug. The homeless, The big money ignoring that there are in fact people
who exist that aren't rich (LETS TURN EVERYTHING INTO A CONDO!) and then all
the people who are so desperate for housing that they'll throw away all
their standards (if they ever had any) and live in a disgusting, horrible,
filthy apartment community and not say anything about it because "They'd
have no place else to go." or "They'll get kicked out." LEARN ABOUT THE LAW
YOU APATHETIC FUCKS. Just because you can't afford more than $500 a month
doesn't mean you should let yourself live in squalor. There is a minimum
standard of living that HUMAN BEINGS are entitled to in a rental situation,
and if you're not receiving that, do something about it.
GOD I hate this city. I wonder if there's an AI someplace else I could
transfer to and get the fucking hell out of Dodge, because this city is ...
I'm just fucking done with Seattle and everything about it. Fucking DONE.
HATE it here. never been so miserable in my life. AT this point, I'd almost
be willing to say "FUCK IT" and move back to NY and just give up on this
shit, because Seattle? You're an ugly piece of shit. You're a rickety city
built on landfill and bullshit, and your inhabitants reflect that. (most of
them)
Seriously, at this point I'm actually considering it. What would it take to
leave Seattle?
No comments:
Post a Comment