So lets recap the last few days.
THURSDAY
hung out with Louis. Good times! He's such a good time to be around. When I first met him almost four years ago, he was so quiet I was almost alone, but now he's opened up and it's great. He's crafty, that Louis.
We went to Westlake and took pictures, then wandered around in the plaza outside near the fountain. went to a couple of stores, some strange places, and pics. Then down to the market and ultimately to the waterfront where I DESTROYED my foot. Okay, not destroyed, but damaged almost significantly. It was painful for about three seconds, then surprisingly it didn't hurt at all. I tore up a piece of flesh about the size of a dime at the end of my big toe and it was bloody, but not bleeding. ? It didn't hurt at all either. I went to Giuliettas starbucks and she fixed me up good. Then went to Contour for happy hour with Louises friends Kip and... Goddamn. Jackie? I can never remember her nake. Fuck me. I see her face and hear her voice now though. The bartender/waiter was a douchenozle so we left, and I came home.
Nothing happened that night. Not even sleep.
FRIDAY
Worked! 7am-3:30 or something I think? It's a blur. I didn't get to sleep the night before, so I felt retarded. Crashed as soon as I got home from work until almost 9:30. went out for Giuletta's birthday at Des Amis. Woah. Please don't take me back there again ever. :) I got sufficiently bored and couldn't drink anything. So Lauren, G, and RobbleRobble and I went to Jack in the Box and had some food and then smoked. awesome. Came home and slept like a BABY.
SATURDAY
Sleeeeeeep. Worked at 2pm-11pm. Wanted to strangle a co-worker. For. the. love. of. CHRIST. You are one of the LEAST tenured people at the store. You shouldn't be trying to tell ANYBODY what to do. You're vacant. Your head's a hotel that has no guests. Housekeeping doesn't even come around anymore. get it? "ALRIGHT SO I HAVE A KWESHIN'." Stop announcing everything you ask with "I have a kweshin'." JSUT FUCKING SAY "Hey, What do I do with this tea?"
"Hey, wait. do you guys hear that high-pitched ... noise?!? It's terrible.."
"That's *LAVERN's voice. Anyway, So here's the plan...."
HAHAHAHAHHAA.
SUNDAY (today)
Was supposed to get together with two classmates and work on the final which is due Wednesday. They have other things to do before that, so they cancelled. EXCELLENT. I've got other things to do before that also. Thank GOD. So now I'm relaxing a little bit before I clean this place up some before Shannon comes back. I don't want her to find it a complete disaster! I've sort-of let it get a bit messy. (mostly because I don't have anyplace to put my stuff, so it just kind-of gets heaped wherever I heap it.)
Off to clean. This has been a posting of the National OCD / Borderline Institute for the Emotionally Challenged.
(*this name has been changed to protect the privacy of the vapid.)
No comments:
Post a Comment