sucks.
WHEN DID THE PRICE IS RIGHT START TO SUCK?!?!
You take a decade away from the best show on daytime gameshow television and WHAMMO. suck-ola. What the hell. First of all, the games are RETARDED. "Coming or going?!?!" What the fuck.
How much for this 32" hi definition monitor?
It's either 3995, or 5993! Which one is it?
(obviously it's not 5993.. it's just a 32" hi-def!!!)
So some 80 year old woman won the tv, and the game was over in 30 seconds. What the hell. The game lasted less than a minute.
THEN we get to the showcase showdown. Woah. More suck. One was a Years supply of Ghirardeli Chocolate, a cruise on the Panama Canal (?!?!!), and a minivan. The next showcase was an automatic playing guitar, a patio set (uugliest I've ever seen in my LIFE), and a jet ski.
What the fuck?!? For REAL. LAAAAAAME prizes. LAme.
Next was Family Fued. Uhhhhhm... It's not funny anymore, and the questions are stupid. I guess there's only so much you can do when the show's been on the air for 20 years or something...
and in other news, I just saw a commercial by Kraft for Zesty Italian featuring Michelle Kwan and might I say... Amazing? It's not anything spectacular, just her wearing some bunny slippers and tube socks up to her knees, spinning around and sliding making a salad. Well done.
and I just bought Mari Winsors Pilates off an infomercial. My first ever infomercial purchase. DAMN YOU, DAISY FUENTES!
No comments:
Post a Comment