I dislike when I lose a friend simply because there's no reason to continue being friends. I understand and feel the same way, but.. it still sort-of just sucks. It means someone doesn't want to talk to you or hang out with you anymore. Even if you don't want to talk to them or hang out with them anymore, it's still the principal of the matter.
Someone doesn't want to talk to you, for no reason.
boooooo!!
In other news, I'm loving my time off from school. I'm NOT loving not having a place to live. But that will all change soon. I'm very grateful that Shannon has let me stay with her indefinitely until I find the right place to live. I would love to stay around her, somewhere down on lower Cap hill, but parking is a whore down here. You pay some money for something and then you get fucked, and your wallet stolen.
There are some places over near where Neal used to live that wouldn't be so bad. Maybe I should take a walk today and see what's up with those places and see if they'll have any studios coming available soon? Then I will walk to the work and get my tips, then maybe go sit in a coffee shop on my laptop and blog some more. or figure out wo to change this shit on my blog so it will look cool. Or maybe sketch some shit out for a new layout and see if I can somehow make it work? Who. knows.
I will, soon! :) maybe you will too.
No comments:
Post a Comment