AHHHHH FUCKING WHORE!
So today I woke up and was getting ready for work, just like any other day. 7am and I was about to leave, when I thought I heard a cat in the hallway crying out.
"WEOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW. WEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWR. WEOOOOOOOOOWR."
I opened the door to investigate, and out of curiosity.
It wasn't a cat. it was the elderly woman across the hall screaming "HELP. HELP. HELP."
I IMMEDIATELY PANICKED. my whole body went tingly and I didn't know what to do. I was struck dumb by fear. I said "Hello??? Are you alright in there?"
"HELP. GET JEFF, THE MANAGER. I NEED ASSISTANCE! I CAN'T REACH MR. PFEIFFERS CAT FOOD AND HE'S HUNGRY!"
No, really what she said was "Help! I need assistance!!! call Jeff, the manager!! Help!" so I asked if she needed an ambulance, she said no, and repeated her message. I awoke Shannon and said "The old woman across the hall needs Jeff! How do we get a hold of him?!?" and she started to panic too (because I woke her from a sound sleep saying 'The woman across the hall is screaming HELP HELP HELP!')
So eventually we got the manager (who I might add is QUITE the attractive individual! I saw him in his jammies and his weiner was pokin' out! OOOH-LA-lA!!!) so I went to work.
-----worst day ever.
not really. It wasn't THAT bad, but people were freaking upset and anal and just assholeish. This one woman got FLAMING IRATE when someone accidentally cooked her the wrong breakfast sandwich. She was obviously already having a horrible day because she was just a BITCHwhore. A terrible little bitch-troll from hell, for sure.
Anyway, she FLEW out of control in a rage and was stomping around our store screaming "WHERE'S THE MANAGER! I WANT TO TALK TOT HE MANAGER!" and my manager was the one who was helping her. he very calmly said "I'm the manager." and she freaked out AGAIN. He said "I can make you the correct sandwich, it only takes one minute and ten seconds. "I'LL BE LATE FOR WORK I HAVE TO GO!!!" (I thought "You shouldn't have taken time out for fucking breakfast while you are LATE, cunt!) so in all the time she spent freaking about her goddamned breakfast sandwich, we could've made her the right one and she would've been on her plump little way.
She flung the door open and stomped out of the store with no sandwich, and less $3.22. That's what you get when you're a stupid whore, I guess!!!
------
I also called the woman about that apartment. I got her answering machine. I started to leave a message... "Hi Linda, this is Alex, I'm calling about apartment 207 to see when we can finalize thi...." someone picked up the phone.
"Hello? Hellooo?"
*click*
aaaaaand then hung up the phone. FUCK WHAT!?!
I called back and left a full message with my phone number. two hours ago. no phone call. very, very nervous. If she rented that shit out to somebody, I'm going to be livid, but also take it as a sign that it was NOT meant to be. (and also that I'm not meant to live on capitol hill, where the shit fucks reside and landwhores reign.)
I want off the hill. Queen Anne, anybody?
No comments:
Post a Comment