Tuesday, November 14

Serious ugly

There are a lot of ugly people walking a lot of ugly dogs outside right now. I don't know what it is, but it's some serious ugly going on.

I'm sitting here in my underwear, sipping on a piping hot cup of Starbucks brewed at home thinking... "Why hasn't he gotten in touch with me?"

I answered some guy's ad on Craigslist about wanting to meet someone. Blah blah blah. I emailed him, he emailed back saying he wanted more info. I replied, then he did again saying, quite enthusiastically I might add, that he wanted to get together! Yippee!

so why do I sit here, two or three days later with no contact from him and nothing more than a cryptic text message on my phone from him? Maybe he's busy, maybe he's not interested, maybe someone else met him first, maybe he changed his mind, maybe he's scared/shy. Who knows. But MOVING ON!

MY new apartment is just like a dream. A dream come true. The only thing I've found disagreeable thus far is that when I draw a bath, the water comes out rusty. As in, whole flecks of rust in it. Easily reconciled. I think I'll get a piece of fabric, cheese cloth or something maybe? So I can strain the water as it comes out to purify it! It is worth a try anyway.

So I've got just about everything in its place here. I need to wait until I get paid from Pottery Barn to get my bookshelf from IKEA. I have my paycheck from Sbux this week, then my paycheck from pottery barn next week, hopefully it should be all good! that'll be 24 hrs + abput 30 this week, then whatever happens there next week. I have to make sure I beef up my hours at starbucks. I'm hard core going to be DEAD.

Okay, so I took a break from blogging and did some adult things. NO, NOT THAT, SLUTS. I called to find out why my billing hasn't stopped from my last apartment on the gas, and to set up new billing for my electricity at this place. I hope the bill won't be extraordinary. I also foudn out that my car insurance dropped about $25 since they took my old roommate off of my insurance policy.

speaking of old roommates, I have her remote control for her DVD player, which I highly doubt she'll ever bother to recover from me, and I'm not going to go out of my way to take it to her... huh. (?)

No comments:

Blog Archive