I just awoke from a most bizarre dream.
I was out of the house somewhere, and my father called me to say that I was going to Jail, or if I could come up with $1,400.00 myself I could be let out on bail, but would have to be on hormone therapy to "control my urges."
Of course I started to freak out. I wondered what on earth I could've done that would cause this. Looking at porn on the internet? What does one even do that warrants HORMONE THERAPY?! That's for sex offenders who are out on parole and shit!
I got home and my mom and dad explained why I was being pursued. It was because I had designed something that looked similar to a silly pattern on a map. It was a little swirly thing, and some other thing. I got frustrated first because I knew that unless I copied the whole entire map or significant portions of it, there wasn't much basis for a lawsuit. Second, nothing of mine has been published. How would anybody know of anything I had designed? Third, and most importantly, HORMONE THERAPY TO CONTROL MY SEXUAL URGES?!?!?! FOR MAP COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!?!?! oh wow.
So this is when I realized I was at my old house, the one where we grew up. In the state park. A police car rolled up, but it was one of the park policemen. In the dream, I called him Vic Roberts. I know it wasn't Vic Roberts though, because it was Charlie Chic. (Not "Sheek," he wasn't some gay designer or something. It was Chic, like Chick. Burly man with a moustache and aviator sunglasses.) So what I'm saying is that He was Vic Roberts in the dream, but looked like Charlie Chic.
Vic Roberts got out of the cruiser he was driving and my dad got out of the other side. My dad took a poloroid of me from about a five foot distance for sme reason, and that's when I woke up.
Upon waking up, I immediately began planning my defense. "I need to call Dr. Grace and find out what to do about this. I need to meet with and talk to the copyright lawyers who are prosecuting this case. I have to find out what it was that I designed that caused them to be upset. I can get out of this, I know I can." and then realized it was a dream. Just a dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment