Wednesday, November 29

haven't posted in a bit...

So a few updates.

Pottery Barn's not shaping up to be as bad as I thought. I think it was just the first day jitters, you know, having to get to know a bunch of new people and merchandise and rules and policies and all the shopping I had to do, etc. Well it's all getting on with itself and I'm pleased. I want to detail my purchases.

Four crystal spheres (two large, two small)
three small bittersweet branches
a bag of large black river rocks
a bag of small black river rocks
a square vase
The Ultimate Bar Book
set of Six Oversized Martini Glasses
Cocktail Shaker
Upside down Wine Rack
Claro Wine Decanter
Book on Photos (ideas)
"Champagne" scented candle in mercury pot
Small plastic sparkling gems (red and clear)
Jesus.

Have I bought enough shit or WHAT?!? Seriously it all would've cost me well over $300 or even more had I not got the discount. I think I've not spent more than $150 there so far. I REALLY WANT ONE OF THE FAUX FUR THROWS. omg. SUPER FUCKING FANTASTIC! Really.

Here's a detailed listing of what else I've purchased for my new apartment.

Starbucks Barista Espresso Machine
Stainless Steel steaming pitcher
New dinner set (set of six dinner plates, salad plates, cereal bowls)
New knife set (CHEAP but it cuts. sort-of.)
EXPEDIT book shelf from IKEA
set of six Red Wine Glasses
Muffin tin
dish drying rack (RED!)
shelving liner (RED!!!!)



Need (some most immediately)
Face Wash
Black RIT Dye (for work shirts. faded black! Yuck!)
TOASTER (RED!)
Curtains (white?)
comforter cover or new comforter set(RED)
Shelving for bathroom / makeshift linen closet
flating shelves in Black/Brown color from IKEA ($15 each.. need two / three!)
tea kettle (RED)

need to SELL
19" RCA Color Television with Remote
standing oscillating electric space heater (w/ remote)
box of cell phones?
old floating shelves from IKEA. (Birch or Beech effect)

.,;'`';,.___________________________________.,;'`';,.

WELL then! Quite the update there I guess. Lots of other things have happened. Ruth came over for thanksgiving so neither of us would be alone. She brought me a bouquet of flowers (with cattails in it, which have since gotten ripe and EXPLODED EVERYWHERE IN MY APARTMENT! THANKS RUTH.) and pies! I roasted my very first ever turkey. YUMMM!

still finding out about "things" and whatnot. Donno what that means, but. whatever. I'm too tired to even think right now, but I still can't put myself to sleep!

Kristin and I got together tonight! I saw her new place and met her little dog man, Keller! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE MAN! The cutest chihuahua I've ever seen. Not the ugly ones with the crazy-sized head. He's completely proportionate. ADORABLE. Then we went to have dinner at Typhoon! but they were closed due to the weather and a broken furnace. So we went to the Islander instead. too expensive for what it was, but we got some Coconut Prawns, and coconut curry chicken and then split a banana split! We then went to my place and I made us mochas and we had Black and White .. uhm .. Pepperidge Farms cookies. What're they called!? The oblong ones with chocolate in the center? I could go look but it's not that damned important.

now I've finally caved in and I installed Virtual PC on my MAC so I can try to play Sim City 4. Of course now that I've installed it all and put Sim City 4 on there, it's not working. :( Shieaaaaat. I'll keep trying.

'til then, stay self-important, Seattle.

No comments:

Blog Archive