Friday, December 1

Intensify.

There's a lot I want to get done before I return to school after my quarter off.

First, I'd like to say that THANK GOD I TOOK THE QUARTER OFF. I feel so much better. I have to bear down and focus now so I can find what I want to do.

I work at pottery barn. I get at least one shitty customer a day. I want to tell that person "Don't get mad at me because I'md oing my job. It's not my fault that I have to ask you for your email address. Say no if you don't want to give it, and then fuck off." seriously. EMAIL CAPTURES! EMAIL CAPTURES! Therea re more important things to do at work than capturing email addresses. LIKE THE SIXTEEN PAGES OF MARKDOWNS WE GET EACH DAY! Fuck!

I need to get some photofantastic taken care of. I need frames, photos printed big, and to ship a really really nice one to mom and dad for xmas. Maybe if I'm lucky they'll put it up in their house. somewhere not in a corner or something. *shrug*

I want to paint something for my really close friends. Something like, a part of me. so they'll have a part of me. It's selfish and self serving. More of a "make sure you don't forget me." instead of a "I love you!" thing.

I'm hungry and I want to go devour some turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce. OMG STOP ME STOP ME! (or push me into the kitchen.)

I HAVE TO BE AWAKE FOR WORK IN AN HOUR AND A HALF AND I CAN'T SLEEP! FUCKfuckFUCK! I was so drowsy earlier and the second I got into bed, my mind began to race.

I need three days off where I can just decompress. I'm getting so spent at both jobs. I don't mind it really, but there are things I want to get done before I go back to school and shit, bitch. I really just want to settle in here! I'M RUNNING AND RUNNING! but I like the money. *hrumph!* I guess I'll just have to see what else I want to get and figure out how much I'll want to work to get it. :)

Love,
Alex.

No comments:

Blog Archive