I had a horrible / wonderful day at work.
It was horrible because people were being rude to me. FUCK YOU BITCH! You stand behind a register all day long and listen to people condescend to you and see how you feel? And there's a goddamned oven that sounds like a jet engine at all times and most of our customers choose to whisper their drink orders to us.
AND. I need to have a talk to all the gay men out there. You know what? Don't be a cunt. Honestly. Just because I'm also a gay man doesn't give you the right or the reason to treat me the way you sometimes do. I try to be friendly to you. no, in fact, I *AM* Friendly to you. Don't get shitty with me.
1. LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU. It's rude to look at the counter.
2. DON'T DROP YOUR MONEY ON THE COUNTER. Hand it to me like a civilized human being.
3. PLEASE, THANK YOU. grow up, bitch.
The good thing is that there was this FUCKING BIZARRE customer today. She had turquoise eye shadow on, and it was ALL over the place. She had her head down but whipped it around when I asked what she was having. She cleared her throat, and said in a husky voice...
"I HAVE THE BEAR CLAW."
We don't have bear claws. It's called a TOP POT APPLE FRITTER. learn it, love it Thanks. So it was hillarious that she said that. I was laughing for about a minute, then two customers after her was a fucking midget in an elf costume. I'm not even joking.
What's going on in the world today? This really made me realize how much I dislike my store and can't stand being there anymore. It's not th epeople I work WITH, it's the people who don't come in anymore because there are too many changes. We have lousy tips because of this. Apparently they're only $1.50/hr when at this time of year they should be $1.90-$2.00/hr. damn.
UPDATE
work was okay. Got asked out by a coworker who freaked and got crabby when I said no. I said I don't date co-workers. He insisted, "what about when we don't work here anymore?" "still no. I'm just not interested." INSTANT CRAB. I can understand that. I might react the same if I had been turned down like that. But I didn't say I wouldn't be friends with him. I have no problem with the guy! He may come off as a little abrasive at times, but there's a certain charm about him that would at least lend itself to being his friend. We shall see I suppose.
I want to transfer starbucks stores. I want to go to a different location so I can start anew. No more Pacific Place. But the problem is if I go to another store I can't transfer for 6 mos. so if Rob gets his own store I can't go with him to wherever it is that he goes... which I would totally do in a friggin' HEARTbeat.
Ugh. interrupt: need sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment