Wednesday, March 28

a dream

So last night I had a dream where I was seeing Goonies from a different p.o.v. Mrs. Fratelli had the pirate ship and was driving it in through some cave entrance, and these men were driving around on ATV's on the beach. I was on the beach and one of them threw something at me, but missed. Then this other man threw a chinese star at me and hit me in the neck. I took it out and threw it back at him and I think I killed him? but now I was bleeding pretty badly.



So I had to get med. attention. I went to a friends house and this friend donno who it was took me to the hospital. I had to go to the emergency room and was waiting to be seen, except for some reason I signed in on the sign out form, and by the time I had realized it, these two girls had signed in becuase they thought they gave eachother their colds. I asked if they would let me be in front of them because I had signed iun on the wrong list and all, oh, and WAS BLEEDING OUT.



One girl was like "well, I don't know. I guess I should, but no. You totally broke up with me." and I said "Are you for fucking real right now? How did you not know I am a homosexual? For real. C'mon. for real? I'M BLEEDING OUT OF MY NECK I'M LOSING CONSCIOUSNESS FROM BLOODLOSS!!!"



so she let me in front of her and as I was sitting, waiting, I collapsed because I had lost so much blood. When I hit the floor, I remember it felt like a pillow hitting the floor. I felt cushy and soft and everything sounded soft too. Far away. I hit the floor and was laying there, and it was a peaceful yet terrifgying feeling because I was dying. what a horrible feeling. And nobody saw me, I was just on the floor about to die from blood loss.



then my alarm went off and I woke up. Shitfuck. :( Well, I mean I wanted to know what happened!!! I guess it's good that I awoke.






powered by performancing firefox

No comments:

Blog Archive