Monday, June 23

What do I love?

I love the smell of my apartment. It's like right before you eat something that you KNOW is going to taste a certain way and you salivate.. except when I walk into my apartment, I get really happy. The scent is provided by Bath & Body Works, and it's COCONUT LIME VERBENA. (except I bought it last week and it was 2 for $20, but now it's buy one get one free, for $12.50. Oh HELLL naw.)

I'm going back to B&BW tomorrow to buy more crap! (And probably some more products, like antibacterial soap and maybe some shampoo, and I want to check out the blackberry vanilla stuff... sounds delicious.)

I just went to the gym, and the hardest part for me in doing that (as with anything) is starting. Once i get started, I have incredible tenacity. I can get into most things I do once I start, but getting going is the HARDEST thing for me and I don't know why. I can talk myself out of just about anything. (and by anything, I mean EVERYthing.) I'm glad I did it though. I am going to be SORE tomorrow. Real. sore. (in a good way.)

Pride is this weekend, and I want to feel good! I know I'm going to be drinking and that's okay, I'm planning for that.

Nite nite time.

1 comment:

dana said...

thats the soap i have in my bathroom!

Blog Archive