Tuesday, September 2

if I were famous...

I'd definitely carry on in the manner in which Ms. Winehouse has been... (excerpt from The Sun, via www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com) "The troubled singer was out and about in Camden when a passer-by grabbed her, seemingly concerned for her health. But Amy lashed out at the middle-aged woman - giving her a hard slap and screaming: "Let fucking go of me, dickhead." As she walked away, Amy carried on shouting at her victim, calling her a "fucking bitch.""
Why, Ms. Winehouse!! That's quite the mouth you've got on you! Truthfully, it's terrible to see her looking like this. It looks like she fell victim to trickery when she found herself sucking on the hot exhaust pipe of a garbage truck and seared her lips. d-licious!

And here's a bit about Ms. Selma Blair. IT turns out she's in some movie or tv show or something, called Kath and Kim. Who even knows what the fuck it's about, but here we go anyway with some more of this delicious goodness. Again, image is courtesy of www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com. "So, here's Selma Blair in a bikini on the set of Kath and Kim. I have no idea what this show is supposed to be about, but if I had to guess, I'd say it has something to do with wiping out erections. "

Ehhh. Okay. Shitslammed at work at 3:45pm. WTF. Couldn't they have given this to me HOURS ago when I was sitting here doing nothing?!?!

No comments:

Blog Archive