Sunday, March 1

Frantic thoughts while exercising and witnessing testicular trauma.

I had a thought tonight at the gym. I was looking at this very small man's pectoral muscles. They were very round and pronounced in a defined way. I was thinking "Although looking like that might be nice, I think I might fear I had horribly large "breasts" if I had pecs like that. Plus maintaining those on a body my size would be horrible. He's easily 30-40% smaller than I am..... I wonder if he's from Peru? Chile? Guatemala? Ecuador? Morocco? Egypt? Saudi Arabia? I think I'm happy alone. Kate Hudson said "I don't believe we're meant to be monogamous." and maybe that's true. A relationship here, a relationship there... but ultimately just navigating through life with what you've got while you've got it and letting it go when fighting for it is too hard.. I think I'm going to be okay with this."

Then I went to use the facilities in the rest room and a large .. perhaps ethiopian man was doing the hamburger with his penis and testicles under the hand dryer, while looking around suspiciously and grinning... as any man would be while the had warm air blasting at the underside of their scrotum I suppose.

I get weird looks while I'm at the gym. Sometimes (okay, every chance I get) I look in the mirror and I'm surprised at what I see. I either look REALLY narrow (presumably because the mirror is warped) or I notice my nipples are the only part of my shirt that have soaked through with sweat (exercise harder / longer STAT) or that I've got a horrible scowl on my face. ANY ONE of those reasons could be why I get stares at the gym. But suppose for a second it's because someone looked at me and thought "He's handsome. gotta go do some squats and work on my calves."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ARE handsome and that is WHY people look at you! That's what I think... :)

Blog Archive