Soooo I've been thinking a bunch about a lot of things.. and not thinking too much about others. I have fear of doing things. Every day things. Little things. I get really caught up in the "what-if's" and maybes.. instead of just going ahead and doing it. I KNOW I'm capable of just DOING it, I just have to jump off and DO IT.
Isn't it rational for ANYBODY to think "Oh, well what I'm doing is safe and comfortable, why would I want to change that?" but when you desire to change something, are you a fool? How much of the risk do you need to calculate before you jump into it? How well do you have to know yourself before you're sure you can make it without effing yourself up the a hole?
I'm very confident in my decision making. I take calculated risks and don't tend to do anything that will hurt me in the long run. I don't really have any debt (aside from student loans, but who doesn't have those!?) but otherwise, I'm living free and clear. Is it the right time in my life to make another big leap? To grow? To go on an adventure? Can I do it? It's scary, but the rush of the newness is SO EXHILARATING.
We shall see, no?
No comments:
Post a Comment