I often wonder if anybody feels the same about being "left behind" as I do. I guess it's situational, but I hate it in every sense of the word. It can be applied to almost anything.
I get left behind all the time.. Nobody's patient enough to wait for me to catch up. I always catch up, just never in time. I suppose that's not my loss; it's theirs. Of course the feeling SUCKS when I've caught up but there's no one there by the time I've made it. I'm talking emotionally here people. Keep up with me!
I'm a slow mover with feelings. here's what my natal chart had to say about this:
"You will proceed with prudence in your love life and in all other activities. You will seriously consider all of the ramifications of a relationship, especially the aspects of your independence, and you will not commit yourself to a partner until you are sure of your choice. After that however there is a tendency to conduct a peaceful and quiet life."
Seriously folks, how much more accurate could that have been? That's 100% accurate for me. I move slow. I won't commit to anybody until I'm sure. I think people tend to see that as me "playing the field" or see it as disinterest, but it's not. IT'S NOT! you just have to wait for me to catch up to you. I can't throw myself at somebody emotionally and stay that way. When I've done that in the past, the situation ends up over. POST HASTE. totally.
--
This has left me feeling creatively void. As in, my creativity was evacuated from my body in some sort of explosive and urgent exodus. I know it'll be back, but it's like a battery. It needs to recharge, and isn't really functional until that time.
I need to do a couple of creative thingymabobs to get myself motivated. I think I'll bring my "Caffeine for the Creative MInd" to work today and see if I can get anyone else to do some of the challenges with me. Maybe (A) will do it.. but probably not.
TOTALLY EXCITED FOR THE NEW BATH PRODUCTS I PURCHASED YESTERDAY AT BB&B!!!! They have this AMAZING department there now called "FACE VALUES" or something and it's all deodorants, soaps, shampoos, product, makeup, supplies, etc. for your body! AND IT'S ALL AFFORDABLE! It's so much more so than even WalMart(shudder). YESSSS! I bought some Clean & Clear face wash for oily skin that has micro bead explosions in it or something. All I cared about is that it's got lemongrass scent and it smells amazing. (LEMON or LIME = MINE.)
1 comment:
My boss (the Della-nator) is addicted to Perrier, too! It must be all the rage!
Post a Comment