I had an amazing dream right before I woke up for the last time this morning.
I was floating in water, I couldn't see any land but I felt like the water wasn't that deep so I didn't appear to be worried. The whole dream was in the first person, it was me being there. I had some legos, and apparently was floating on some legos too. The big flat green pieces that you built everything on top of. Sometimes they had a road through them, or were just green. Mine were all green. I was putting pieces together on them and apparently I had a certain number of pieces. I didn't know what I was supposed to make, but I was really well aware of the pieces I had.
Mrs Garret from Facts of Life was there, and she had a small bath rug she was sitting on top of. (It was actually the bath rug from my bathroom here in my apartment.) We were talking about something, I don't now what it was that we were discussing though.
I was floating by myself again and I was now missing pieces from my legos. I couldn't find it. I was lost without them. Then Mrs Garret floated over on her bath rug and pulled the two tiny pieces out of the fibers of the rug and gave them to me, and without looking at me, she said "I took them on purpose to see if you would notice they were gone. and you did, so here. Have them back."
At that point, I had all my pieces and I floated under this lit canopy and there were people underneath it, it was like a small party or omething under there. Then the man I was in love with floated up next to me, and I realized that we didn't need to float anymore, because the water was shallow enough to stand on the bottom. and we kissed, and I felt like I was drowning in emotions.
It was great, then I woke up and it's made this gray day silver-lined.
No comments:
Post a Comment