How does life feel to me? How does it feel to you? How do I perceive your feeling of life? How do I think you perceive mine? I rant and rave here, and generally chronicle the tiny bits of my life that I remember when I want to write it down.
Friday, August 25
Shit, it took me a hot minute to recall the name of this song! The melody popped into my head, and I can hear the funky beat and the melody of the lyrics but not the lyrics themselves... then it just popped into my head.
SALSOUL NUGGET by M&S Presents The Girl Next Door.
This song is giving me LIFE this morning. It got me thinking of other songs that were big for me in about 2002/2003 right before I moved to Seattle. Some Royksopp of course, but a big one was "Dove" by Moony. I'm listening to it now and its taking me back! Then a remix of Kylie Minogue's "Love at First Sight" popped into my head, then "Breathe" by Telepopmusik. This shit is makin' me feel GREAT GREAT GREAT.
I'm not frustrated with work, not overwhelmed... but not really sure how I feel. I do know that I don't feel GREAT. Just right now because of this problem I'm trying to solve and I don't know how to solve it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment