grades are in.
I received:
A- in Media Business Law
B+ in Argumentation and Debate
A in Internship.
W in Advanced Design and Portfolio II.
Well Fuck my face with kittens.
I think when I go back I'm going to take 4 classes at first. I have 17 classes left to take, and that's only enough to fill up three quarters, with two spilling over into the 4th. so I think if I start out with 4 classes, and just keep it at four, that will leave me at 4 each quarter, and one my last quarter. That should be phenomenal!
I hope.
:)
We'll see. AND IN OTHER NEWS: Not many apartments available. I was looking at a couple and then foudn out they're managed my RP Management. I wonder if I 'd ever be able to even get an apartment with those folks ever again? In a different building, that is. I know I'd probably rather not, but they're that shady that they probably would let me move into another RP building... and then figure it out a day late and a dollar short and then evict me.
KEEP ON TRUCKIN' MARGE.
No comments:
Post a Comment