Saturday, September 2

rejected

Soft rejection, anyway.

I hate that. Not even good enough to get it on with. I wish there was some way to get people who reject you nicely to tell you why they reject you so you can work on it, like if it's something correctable. If' it's like "You've got three nipples" then well, you've got about two options. Cover it up or cut it off. However, if it's something like "You've got really low self-confidence." then lets work on self-confidence!!!

How else am I supposed to know what to do? i guess trial and error...?

But I cut people off. I always say "A chance to cut is a chance to cure" as in.. cut people off who don't fit into my plan. Whatever that is. but what if instead of cutting them off if they don't fit, I find a way or a place for them to fit in? Hrm. It's just so difficult for me not to react immediately. I want to either get what I want, or forget about it and move the hell on.

not the choice in this case I guess...? I KNOW Nothing can / will happen, but.. Well, wait a minute. First, lets see what I get out of this that's positive. Someone to chat with online.

that's about it.

Cut it is. Gone. Now I'm immature. no, I'm just not getting what I want and don't have the patience to sit around and bludgeon someone over the head to get it. I'll find someone else. CIAO!

No comments:

Blog Archive