Monday, October 9

if I lay here...

So I'm sick! YIPPEEEEE!!! :(

sick, sick, go away. go to hell.

so last night I got caught up in too much trash tv, specifically on VH1. There was some dirty show about celebrity ridiculous moments, like Paris Hilton swearing off sex for a year (HAH!) and Lindsay Lohan pullin' back the beef curtain for a standing ovation at the Nickelodeon Kids Awards. Then some show about married women who want to explore their bisexual tendencies. Horrible show.

Before that, I saw some Americas Next Top Model. Come on, seriously. A runway in a pool? nice idea, but how's a bitch gonna walk on water!?!? THEMS AINT JESUS!!!!

Then some family guy, and NIP/TUCK! As previously stated in another blog, NIP/fucking/TUCK! oh god, so good! so GOOD!!! I used to think Christian was very good looking, but not so much anymore. He just looks... old. His eyebrows are STICK STRAIGHT across his face. HORRIBLE.

Now it's time to go get some groceries or something. :) SAMS CLUB FOR CHICKENS!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

IT'S MEEEEEEE!

Shannon said...

Me again!
http://www.youhavebadtasteinmusic.com/

Blog Archive