I'm watching Project Runway Reunion Special.
Glorious. But I can't remember who any of the earlier designers are. And which one was bonnie? And that other one that was similar to bonnie... who is she?!
And now it's on to HGtv. Well Wicked! It's a design show on interiors. reDesign with Kenneth Brown. It's something I think would be fun to dabble in. If I had all the resources I'd love to put a room together. They do some really bizarre things on this episode. They have a loft and they painted one wall a rusty orange color (just a small bit of it) and a really large wall graphite. They tore out some tile and the mantle over the fireplace and made it all flush with the wall.
I think what they're doing is an inspiration for my design ideas. Sometimes it's hard to think outside the box. I have to remember to remember magazines. Look at other things for inspiration. THINK. Think about what you're doing. just friggin' THINK ABOUT IT.
Okay. I need to get off of this couch. I'm getting stir crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment