What I've got to do!
• Laundry
• get clothes out of storage for vacation
• exercise / jog?
• get some groceries (broccoli! Mmmm.)
• make appointments.
I can't think of anything else at this moment, and that's what I hope to accomplish today. Definitely need to go rifle through the storage unit and get some clothinks out so I have more to wear on vacation, and my warm weather coats / jackets. (I WANT MY WOOL COAT! MMMMM! and SCARVES!)
I had a nice little talk last night with Shannon while half-drunk about bad thoughts and mental health expectations. I talked about how I think it's time for me to seek out help. I also need to see a regular doctor for so many reasons... my heart thing (They'll say stop drinking coffee.. I'm all for that.) that thing on the bottom of my foot on the bone that hurts when I walk on it (Bone spur? Thanks Leon!) and... Hrmm. I'd really love to see a nutritionist. I feel like I'm retahded and can't eat right. I know what I SHOULD eat, but I think I just eat too much. I can still eat after I've finished a "normal portion." Whatever that means. Also my spine. HURTS! are my muscles just tight? do I just need to stretch? Or is it the tumor?
Uber excited about vacation. Looking forward to going home for a couple of days, seeing the fam. and friends, then NYC!!! OMG. I just want stupid little tchotchkies and things for souvenires. Recuerdos!
Hablando del español, necesito ir a un cafe con Miriam asi podemos practicar el español. ??? Obviously, that's why I need to go practice with Miriam, because I'm just randomly forming sentences. YES!
Okay. Shower. And my big black mama.
I know this will be something I remember in my head.
something I remember.
Sharp words push me back, hanging on to anything I can.
Anything I can.
What do you tell me? Only things I want to hear.
What don't you tell me? This could just disappear.
At the same time, you keep tracking treasure down.
At the same time (at the same time.)
tracking treasure down (tracking treasure down)
Can't stop myself tonight, I wanna find something I believe.
(something I believe)
Open up, take me in, makes no sense, help me understand.
(help me understand)
What do you tell me? Only things I want to hear.
What don't you tell me? This could just disappear.
at the same time (at the same time) you keep tracking treasure down
At the same time (at the same time) at the same time.
Tracking treasure down (Tracking treasure down)
Tracking treasure down (tracking treasure down)
Gabriel & Dresden, Tracking Treasure Down
No comments:
Post a Comment