Because my last roommate tore out the carpets, I can't get an apartment anywhere.
Because of her, I may be in collections, which shows up on my credit. But of course, what does she care? She's got someplace to live. She got around the rental references part of the show because the people she got an apartment from only checked her credit, not her references. "Your credit's fine, here ya go!"
I can't begin to describe how furious I am. livid. She tears out the carpets because the landlord verbally said "okay!" but renigged when the housing authority got involved. Technically, she was wrong in tearing out the carpet and putting down hard wood floors. She's told me that she's received a collections notice and my name is on it. Uhm... what? if I get put into collections and that shows up on my credit report and ruins my credit, I... I will be seriously ... beyond angry. To the point of chaos.
I'll go to small claims court if it isn't taken care of. Seriously. Collections for something that I had no control over and no say in, that's ridiculous. I don't think it will go that far though. She said our lawyer told her to ignore that collections notice and see what happens. Uhhh.. :( hardcore :(
If this isn't enough to seriously fuck someone's life up and make them question everyone and everything, I don't know what is. If I wasn't paranoid before, I sure as hell am now!!! I'll never have a roommate again, I'll never move into an apartment without reading every word of the rental agreement, I'll never let the prop mgr fill out the walk through, and I'll make sure they put everything they say into writing. I will be that annoying bitch walking around with a fucking tape recorder taking down everyone's conversation for the record.
Goddamn I just became a 65 year old conspiracy theorist. Fucking aye. I HATE (a part of) MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
I just want someplace to live for the love of christ!!!!!!! A HOME!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment