Saturday, November 15

Who's having the best night ever?

THIS GUY!!!!

FUCK! What a goddamned night!! Donovan dragged me out, and we went out to Elite. it felt good to successfully chat it up with people. I had itout with his friend Oliver, who's catty and delicious and wonderful and all those gay adjectives! I got to chat up his friends and he introduced me to people and they were chatty and interesting and ... DECENT.

like martin with no Gina... like a flight with no Visa.

Then we went to Cuff to meet up with Jad! Also good fun. Jad was more with it than I feel like he usually is with me, and he was chatty and talked to me. Donovan bought me drinks and whatnot, I was his geisha and we wandered about, danced, chatted. It was much fun.

Seriously.

Why odn't I do that more often? I'm so crippled by self-doubt that I miss out on GREAT times with people because I'm so afraid of rejection. Goddamn. ENOUGH of THAT, Right? Right!!!!

Shooot. okay RICE and then bed.

Also, flashing lights by Kanye West is my new favorite song. evere.

1 comment:

Donovan said...

dont worry BFG.
we'll do it again






and again.

Blog Archive