•••I purchased a new outfit today, shirt, tie, vest, NEW SLACKS! The slacks have some sort of an inlaid plaid pattern on them and they're a charcoal grey and fit NICELY!!! The Tie is my favorite, BCBG and here are the colors
I'm also going to be wearing a Claiborne lighter grey vest! It has a weird tie across the back but I've accepted it for what it is and moved on. (I SOOOO ALMOST BOUGHT TWO VESTS BUT I HAVE TO SIMMER DOWN!) next on my agenda is an argyle tie! I found a wonderful man who makes REALLY affordable silk ties, and they look brilliant! August Daniels... Check it out! •••GOD can I just say how much I LOVE DRESSING UP?!?! I'd love to dress like this EVERY DAY. I want to have dozens of dress shirts, dozens more ties, lots of shoes, vests, and suits. I don't know why I like dressing up so much. I have always believed (to an extent) that you should dress for the job you want, not the job you have. (Being a designer, I don't know where dressing in suits with ties will get me!) At least it can get me to think more about color, pattern, STYLE.
GOD this Blog is ugly, I don't know how to make it not ugly. if I knew HTML I could fix it but I don't *YET* so until then, deal with my ugly posts! NYAH!
Time for bed. I ahve to get up early tomorrow to get all neatly pressed for FANCYFRIDAY™!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment