A good question inDEED.
I'm learning as experience allows, that when trying to date someone, you gotta move slow. Okay, wait. just with me. We're talking glacially slow. (GLAY-see-uh-lee)
I either find someone I like, I lust after them, we go on a date or two, get carnal, then one of us realizes that no, this isn't right and it's over. Cool. OR. Most recently, go on lots and lots of dates, never kiss, scrump, or otherwise deviate, but have lots of conversation, talkings, good times. Become FRIENDS.
This is the first time, though, that I've realized that you have to be friends before you can go forward. I feel that you should be friends and want to spend a lot of time together before you move forward with that "relationship" part of it. I've had that once before, and it was amazing! (if you ignore the part where I was young, naïve, and just plain-old-STUPID)
This time around, he's changed his behavior a little bit. Not as talkative, which is fine. People have their own shit going on. I do too! But he immediately assumed I meant we were going to be "taking the fast train to Platonic City" when I told him we needed to talk about stuff... when what I was really going to say was that I liked that we were taking it slow, but Im not sure if I"m capable of a relationship for numerous reasons, but I still want to be friends and have hang out time and I don't want to lose him.
That's not what I got though. The rest remains to be seen though. Lesson learned, put it in my pocket and move forward.
it's early. it's time for schoooool I MEAN WORK. why did I write SCHOOL?!? wtf! I graduated a year ago. I think being up this early makes me think I have to be to class at 7:30am. Yikes!
and my brother just said he might be in Seattle in August!! yaY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment