Sunday, July 5

dream.

I had an odd sleeping pill induced dream last night...

I was with a man who suggested we get a hair cut at the place he gets his hair cut. I just got a hair cut so I didn't think it would be necessary, but he insisted so he took me there.

We walked in the door and the front of this place was a Super Cuts in Belltown (which doesn't exist to my knowledge!) and as we walked through he said "You can go to Super Cuts if you want! hahaha!" and he led me past the super cuts place where a man was cutting someone's hair. He had a big smile on his face.

We walked through a hallway and into a back room where there were eight or 10 gay men chatting and giggling and laughing. I saw there was a barber chair with a man in it but not getting his hair cut. There was also a bed in the corner with a man who would be considered a "Bear" half under the covers, playing with a dog on top of the bed. The men were talking about how "The Big A" wanted to come in and get his hair cut, and apparently that was some political figure or something, but when my friend asked if they'd be able to squeeze me in for a hair cut, he said "Ohhh I suppose so."

I then began to qonder how much this hair cut would cost me? I wasn't willing to pay more than say, $20 because my hair is so short at this time and there's not much to do
to cut it... and not much to work with!

Then the sleeping pill wore off and apparently I woke up not remembering what happened last night before I fell asleep. I remember that before I fell asleep when I'd walk I felt like I was floating off the ground and that I was a little bit drunk. I don't remember how I got into my bed, how the TV got turned off, or why the TV was off but I don't remember turning the documentary I was watching off or where it ended.

it was about the atomic bomb, and the Manhattan Project.

No comments:

Blog Archive